17 December, 2009

This years activity

This year, QRV on 160m second serson. Recently, sunspot number was 38 yesterday. little bit high band condition was up, so low band was not so good much noise here.

I was contacted entity as follows

DL,UA0,T8,K,UA3,BV,VE,OH,UP,UR,UA2,VR,OK,JD1/M,EY,BY,FW,XW,I,9M6,DU,VK,V6,KH0,SM,SV,SV9,KH2,JT,VK9L,VK9M,EX,VK9N,YL,VQ9,3D2,3D2/CR,FO/A,OE,ES,KH4,G,JD1/O,YJ,TX3,EU,TF,OZ,S5,HA,KH6,A3,SP

I running 200W into shunt feed antenna. Not so high power, but it can get a lot of entitys.

I am very pleased QSO of TF and G.

Each place direction for across the north pole. It is necessary more high power and good ear.

However, I don't have each item. It can get or no, depending on the condition.

near future, sunspot will up to high level. low band will close and lot of pepole move to high bands.

Let's work hard until the day comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Google+: