28 January, 2011

Befor WW160

This morning, I checked 160m band. Because this weekend will start WW 160m cotest. How the band condition ?
Acutaly, befor contest day. Many DX station is QRV that check equipment system and antenna systems, maybe.
This morning I heard DX stations as follows.
HA3MY, OK1CW, UR5AS, IV3PRK, RU9CK, 5B4AJC, R3DX, 4L/UT5EO
  Each stations signal was good. 5B4AJC was really 599 signal strings.
Recently, 4L5O was very active on top band.  Lot of JA stations called him, however not enough contact him. This morning, 4L/UT5EO was on aired. And he was pick up some JA stations. So lot of JA stations started call of listend that QSO. It start big pileup.
I heard band codition of today. If as same as condition on WW160m contest. I will be able to enjoy on the contest. I will be pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Google+: