10 March, 2013

9M4SLL is start

 This morning here, The TX5K was QRT on all operation. I was QSO for TX5K at 7th Mar 2013 on 1338Z.

 That time was nearly sun rise time, so that signal had a lot of QSB with QRN. So I can not return to my call. I called many times. The TX5K was return to my call for few times.  After that I got return to my call and confirmed.

 Less that tem minuts I found my call on DXA2. I am very happy.

 This evening, I heard on 160m band. Some JA stations called with UA stations. I small pileup on the band.

 I looking for target station under pileup freq. Just found on 1811.5KHz. Now QRV 9M4SLL from Spratly Island. Sometimes it announced for call stations. There are a lot fo QRN, so very difficult copy callsign from calling stations.

 Almost pepole call on 1812.5KHz to 1812.8KHz. I think, he said. There are very QRN.If call to many station around near freq. Maybe very difficult copy and pickup. So I call to that on 1813KHz.

 How long call to that, I don't understand. However, that send to JE2 JE2... Is taht me? I still call to that. That send to JE2WFF. I stand by then send call. maybe that return to me, but missed call.
 I send again and a little bit slow to key speed and many times send my call.

 After that, that send to cfm JE2UFF, ok copy that. I send to report.

 I can QSO 9M4SLL on 160m today. In this month to next month. Other station will QRV on 160m from Paciffice ocean. It will QRV from H44, H40, T2. T2 will not yet QSO on 160m band. So I wish to QSO on top band from T2.

 I wish pleased that operation on top band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Google+: