16 August, 2013

A top band last evening

This week is summer holiday. Therefore, I hear the top band in both time zones of sunrise and sunset every day. The Northern Hemisphere is summer now and the Southern Hemisphere is winter now. When such, a north-south path is predicted to be good.
I show the DX cluster on internet at sunrise and sunset time. Sometimes show the DX spot from US. That spot was VK or ZL with comment. Maybe US station has good receiving antenna that there can detect of weak signal.Though regrettable, I do not have a receiving antenna system. Therefor, similarly I cannot hear it.
Yesterday, I hear the top band at sunset time. Already US station spot the VK station on 1824.6Khz. I hear the that. but I hear the noise only. I can not find it. Where is the VK station? I add the homebrew preselector for my rig. and adjustment receive freq.
How much was it heard? The signal has gone up little by little. Signal report was 319. It is very difficult copy his signal.
However, to the last, a signal did not become strong and it was not able to copy completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Google+: