24 August, 2013

Heard this morning

Hi all, many thanks for coming my blog.
Please hear all.
This morning here at 1923z, I began to hear that it is usual. It was heard from 160m after a long time this morning. The top band condition isnot enough, the noise level is still high.
However, One JA station call to DX station. but I am not hear where he is calling. I still hear his call freq.
How long did it pass.
The DX station signal going up. I can copy his CW code. The JA station still call with signal report. He send the report is 559. Really, he is very famous and he has wonderful sntenna system. However, he send report was 559. Maybe it will be difficult for me to copy the signal of DX.
After all, a call sign was not able to be copied. But The JA station send his call that it is very lucky. I understand whois on the air.
That DX stations call sign was A65BP. I am very pleased. I can not contact for him. however, I can heard the his signal. Maybe near future, I will be able to contact for him.
I will waiting for the good condition on 160m band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Google+: