21 September, 2013

The point of falling

Hi all, many thanks for coming my blog.
When Cluster was checked this morning, 160m condition was good. Many Europe stations were reported.  Moreover, much JA was also QRV after a long time.
However, I hardly hear.
A 160m band has influence of regional difference like 10m. Unless an electric wave falls to its area, it is not audible at all. 
I think that some are different if it has a receiving antenna.  However, since I do not have a receiving antenna, I cannot be heard.
Uniquely, only OK1ATP was able to be heard weakly.
From now on, such a state will continue.  However, since it is never audible, I think that 160m is interesting.
It is not interesting if simply audible.  I think that it is a band good for challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Google+: