18 December, 2013

It has recovered?

Hi all

A new low pressure is approaching Japan. This morning it is always somewhat a little bit warm.

The band situation is good, it is very low noise and no atmospheric interference.

However, before 2000z( 500 local time) I cannot found DX signal. Some JA stations called CQ that their was very active.

At around 2000z, I found the weak signal. That was HS0ZXK. He called CQ listening up 2. I looking for DX station up 2khz. But cannot hear.

Then, time takes for passing and the signal of DX was able to be hear.

I found the some HA stations. HA0NAR signal was very very strong. As same as Asian stations signal. Maybe the best signal in this morning.

Finally I found OE6ADD's CQ at 2030z. I call to him many times. However he said that my signal had QSB . So difficult copied there,  no contact.

Oh at the 2035z, times up. I must prepare of attendance. I turn off my IC-7700.

I think,  it seems that slight condition has been recovered. Tomorrow is pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Google+: