25 January, 2014

Still keep good condition

HI all. The top band condition still keep good. This morning, I was wake up to late at 0500 local time.That was 2000z.

 The band was already opened and heard a lot of DX signals. Maybe almost stations were final check their equipment and antenna systems.

 I was very surprised that EA3JE signal was very strong.  As same as the Asian stations signal. Is this true or not. That was pilate or not. But the keying  style was original. Different for other DX stations. That was himself. No pirate.

 I heard lists as follows. not to all QSO.
E70A, OM2VL, HA8KW, OK1TO, RA4FEA, OE5FIN, RK3DWW, EA3JE, RK22AW, UW5ZO, HA8IE, HA8QZ, SK7DX, YU9DX, LY5W, R11BIA, EU7A, UR3ABI,LY2WW, RY9C

So already started CQ160m contest today. I am pleased . I wish to meet new one.

see you on the band for everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Google+: