08 April, 2014

Good open for the South East Asia

Hi all

Yesterday I went home at 2030 local time. I eat a dinner, after that I heard the top band.
 
The band is very low noise. It hadn't static noise and others. I heard a long time that I 'm not tired of my ear.
 
The band was opened for the south east Asia.  On 1823kHz, DU7ET was called CQ. But nobody no call that still calling CQ. 
 
I called that and QSO. Here is 579 his report. Good signal. 

And another one, 9M2AX also CQ on 1831.5KHz. Maybe that time he was looking for US. Not QSX JA band.
 
That was not so strong that it about 519 with QSB. But I can copy his signal.
 
In spring season,maybe good open path for north to south. I check the band that I will be able to found the DX signal for Southern area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments on Google+: